Marketing people probably love me, I'm such a sucker for promotions. Thanks to Nike's newest Toronto marketing campaign, I am now registered for a 10K race at the end of May.....this should prove to be interesting. I'm not that out of shape but let's just say that I'm not going to be one of the first people across the finish line. I'm just crossing my fingers that I'm not one of the last either. You know it's bad when you're signing up, and they ask you your estimated finish time, the one you'd pick isn't even one of the options given. As I said. Oy.
However, I am the proud owner of two Nike shirts for $50, which was the main motivator in me signing up in the first place. Ah well, at least I'll now have some additional motivation to get my ass off the couch and go running more.......