Friday, October 28, 2005

What do Les Miz & Chex Mix have in common?

They're both things I really love......I went to see Les Miz last night for the first time in over 12 years. (And yes, it's the third time I've seen it.) Maybe because I've heard all the Les Miz recordings, but this cast wasn't as good as the original one. However, it was still an awesome experience. I got shivers down my spine when the curtain went up & the music started up for the first time.....it's still my Favourite. Musical. Ever.

And my awesome friend Teresa just sent me 5 bags of Chex Mix for my b-day! :) For those of you not in the know, it's this junk foody thing that you can only get in the States. I was having a serious craving for it lately and my birthday was also conveniently around the corner. Alright, gotta go tear into my first bag now....