Oh, forgot to add. Due to my limited access to internet (since the lab's not always open, and I'm often busy with classes etc.) cumulated with the spotty connection when I do get access (pages take forever to load, if they do load at all) I've fallen a bit behind on e-mails and birthday wishes.
So, if I *forgot* your birthday (Teresa - I can't remember, did I send you an e-card this summer?) please forgive me. I'm really sorry, and I promise not to do it again? =/
Also, I'm assuming most of my e-mails are going out, but I've been told by several people who travelled to Tibet that a lot of them ended up bouncing back. I'm assuming it's better in Beijing but I'm not sure if that's really the case. Also, my hard drive just got wiped by my dad (I refuse to talk about it right now, I'm still trying to get over my anger......hell hath no fury like a woman who just got her hard drive wiped) so I've lost all my old e-mails.
First Moral Of The Story: If you wrote to me anytime in the past 2 months and haven't received a reply yet, please e-mail me again since I've lost your original e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation and sorry for any inconvenience caused. *sigh*
Second Moral Of The Story: Back-up your data frequently. Include your e-mails when you're backing stuff up.
Third and Most Important Moral Of The Story: Don't let your dad touch your computer. *Sigh*