Wednesday, August 25, 2004

So that's what 'non-endorsable' means

*sigh* I should have been back home in Hong Kong by now, but I missed my flight this morning. Can you believe that? The one time I really wanted to get on a plane....and we overslept. I think my brother slammed the alarm clock before I heard it go off, so by the time we woke up we had already missed our 7:50am flight. I tried to get onto another flight on a carrier (Dragonair) that has links with Cathay, but apparently our ticket restrictions means we can't change it even if we were willing to pay out money.

The thing is, we were originally supposed to leave on the 27th anyway (which is what I had to move our flight to since Cathay only has flights every other day) but we had moved it up to get home earlier. I was really bummed the entire day, and my brother was as well. This summer back at home made me realize how much I missed spending time with my parents, even though we drive each other crazy sometimes. *sigh* Well, what can you do right?